Can I run this gas.....

26 replies to this topic
  • rmracer27

Posted June 05, 2005 - 06:08 AM

Tastes worse than tinkle??? Do you store EVERYTHING in Gatorade bottles? :) :) :D :D :D

Was waiting to see if someone would say something about that. :D :D

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted June 05, 2005 - 05:22 PM

I was gonna but I am feeling somewhat humbled for some odd reason. Oh yeah, I dumped 34 gallons of gas into my diesel. I dont think I will be lipping off to anyone for a day or two.

• wrkaholic

Posted June 05, 2005 - 05:37 PM

I would not put that gas in my bike. Do like one of the guys said, put 5 gallons in your other cars every time you fill up.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JSanfilippo

Posted June 06, 2005 - 12:32 AM

wow, this brought back memories of when my dad put #2 diesel in his car a long while back. Repair bill was about $575

• BIGMatt

Posted June 06, 2005 - 06:53 AM

I put 5 gal Jet-A fuel in my car, but on purpose! It was becuase I was soo broke I could not afford to buy gas, so I 'borrowed' jet fuel from the tanker trucks at work. Car ran fine, smelled like a jet airplane, and destroyed the cat converter. Would'a been ok if it were a diesel engine. Oh well... live an learn.

• MotoGoalie

Posted June 06, 2005 - 07:42 AM

dont use it in your bike. put it in a car.

or lawnmower :)

or the neighbors yard :)

• DIGITAL_SOLDIER

Posted June 06, 2005 - 09:17 AM

Was waiting to see if someone would say something about that. :) :D

Long solo road trips instead of whizzing on the side of the road every hour I'd keep on truckin' and fill an empty Gatorade bottle. I just need to quit drinking the lemon varieties :D that would solve half of my problems. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.