Jetting/Big Gun exhaust?

2 replies to this topic
  • EarthMover520

Posted June 03, 2005 - 06:03 AM

Last night, I installed the big gun, trakside man! You wouldn't believe the moto skills I was showing! Anyway, I like the power, but I noticed my jetting wasn't totally crispy, because my buddy on his 250exc still smoked me on the track even after buying a big gun. Usually when I cant beat a KTM, my jetting isnt crisp? What do I do??? :)Jetting/Big Gun exhaust?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yz450roden

Posted June 03, 2005 - 06:28 AM

I think I might have been at the track you were at. I saw a guy with a Yamaha 450 and the a 125 with numbers 111 passing you alot. Wasn't that you on that auto clutch EXC?

• EarthMover520

Posted June 03, 2005 - 06:32 AM

No that was my budy on the Auto clutch 250exc, he is really fast! I cant seem to get my jetting as crispy as his :) So maybe I'll get one of those big gun rev boxes and that will do the trick! :) Dang he jumps high!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.