Anyone running a Thunder Alley exhaust?

1 reply to this topic
  • Speedracer747-400

Posted June 02, 2005 - 07:14 PM

Is anyone running the full Thunder Alley exhaust system with the spark arrestor and 96db quiet insert? I know the pipe rips when unplugged. I'm just wondering about the power when you add the 96db quiet insert. I have a 98 YZ400 and I'm currently running a WB e-series with 12 disks and the quiet core insert. To get it down to 96db White Brothers told me to run 6 disks with the quiet core insert.This seems way to restrictive. I mostly ride single track, fire road, and some desert.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • doggerdan1

Posted June 13, 2005 - 07:55 PM

I'm running a TA muffler with spark arrester and stock pipe but am not sure which quiet insert Bob put in it. I have never had it sound checked but it is plenty loud so I would guess it is the 98db insert. It made a huge difference in power over the stock muffler(which was also fairly loud) I think I'll try the 96db insert soon.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.