yzf seat and tank combo for sale..

6 replies to this topic
  • firezwr426

Posted June 02, 2005 - 08:15 PM

I am selling a seat and tank combo from a yzf.. it will fit 98-02 wr/yz 400-426-250...ect both are in excelent shape and ready to bolt up to your wr.. perfect for some one who wants to do the yz plastic conversion, or just get the seat and tank for the better and and more aggresive riding stance you can achieve from the slimmer and flatter design...
$175 bucks to have them delivered to your doorstep via ups ground..
email to jennah_smile@hotmail.com or send me a p.m. if you are interested..
I will try to post some pics in the next day or two..

• firezwr426

Posted June 07, 2005 - 12:04 PM

• WRototiller

Posted June 07, 2005 - 12:30 PM

Do the tank shrouds come with the tank? If not, will my 98 WR shrouds fit.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • firezwr426

Posted June 07, 2005 - 01:38 PM

I belive your shrouds will fit, if not I have a set that I can throw in but one side is kinda scratched up... nothing a set of graphics wouldnt fix...

• firezwr426

Posted June 12, 2005 - 04:30 PM

still availible.... thinking about listing on ebay...

• firezwr426

Posted June 14, 2005 - 03:07 AM

• RCannon

Posted June 14, 2005 - 04:18 AM

And we will tell you how these work out. I apreciate your time helping us on this deal!

Roland Cannon

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.