No replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 23, 2001 - 05:47 PM

99 WR 400 for sale with VERY LOW miles. It still has the original tires and chain. It has a IMS seat and tank(YZ TYPE),Renthal YZ bend bars,FMF 909 top triple clamp,Thumper bar risers,FMF MegaMax II FULL pipe/header,Acerbis Rally pro hand guards,renthal 13 tooth front sprocket,removed air box cover,twin air filter,YZ front number plate. have all original parts except exhaust.this bike has been trail ridden only and never raced. it is now collecting dust and would like to move it to buy more parts/chrome for my Road King! bike is in central Connecticut. bike was my first dirtbike(at 35!) and now its out of my system. I owe $3800. and first offer of this amount can have it.email me at pauljengolden@hotmail.com or call at 860-742-1001.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.