iCat

4 replies to this topic
  • don319

Posted May 31, 2005 - 05:44 AM

Anyone using an iCat on their 426?

• ncmountainman

Posted May 31, 2005 - 07:47 AM

i've got it on my 450,things awesome :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Gadsen

Posted May 31, 2005 - 08:22 AM

Anyone using an iCat on their 426?

Is it like an iPod :) I dont have one of either :D

• Hurricane

Posted May 31, 2005 - 09:30 AM

I got one for my old 98' WR400 and put I put it on my 98' KX250 when I got rid of the WR. On the WR I got better gas mileage, started easier, idled smoother, and took out a little of the backfireing. I didn't notice much, if any, power increase. On my KX it made a huge difference in gas mileage, starts and idles great, and never fouls plugs. Again I didn't notice much of a power increase, maybe a little more responsive though.

• byggd

Posted May 31, 2005 - 11:34 AM

I just saw the price on this thing $200??!! OUCH For that price..... it better ride for me! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.