05 Wr450

1 reply to this topic
  • Jim_bo

Posted May 31, 2005 - 05:18 AM

I have an 03 WR450 that I have been riding for 2 years. I rode an 05 WR450 over the weekend and it seems like a different bike. The center of gravity is much lower, so the bike is much easier to flip around. The seat is much more comfortable and I even liked the seat cover. The bike is also more narrow than mine. Power delivery is about the same... which is awesome.

So, has anyone else moved up from an 03 to an 05? Any regrets? Was it worth it?

Jimbo

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • freestyle250

Posted May 31, 2005 - 09:55 PM

Well I moved from an '88 250 to an '05, so my impression is obviously incomparable. But one of the first things I noticed was how well it handled for weighing roughly 260 lbs. And if I heard right, they did put a different seat foam in it. And who can complain about the power? The bike runs like a raped ape.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.