You've got to love Ogemaw County, MI

5 replies to this topic
  • extex

Posted May 30, 2005 - 05:57 PM

Posted Image

(First pix post, hope it links, I couldn't figure out how to post the picture without a link)

• drewpeacock

Posted May 30, 2005 - 06:32 PM

That is a pretty sign... Nice bikes too. :)

• cadvette

Posted May 30, 2005 - 06:33 PM

Man that is GREAT!!! :) Now all we have to do is get Oscoda Co. to jump in. I ride a lot in the Mio and Luzerne areas.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • toyota_mdt_tech

Posted May 31, 2005 - 07:33 AM

In my state, the govenor just signed a bill which goes into law June 1st to allow ORV on most dirt roads. The roads will be classified as part of the trail system. There will still be some main dirt roads which will be off limits as they are also open to regular motorized traffic. All jurisdictions have to figure out their road plan, ie which will be classified as part of the trail system. I think it was a move to take pressure off of the trail system, especially with the ORV sales going through the roof, ie 2 and 4 wheelers. So now we wait to see how many road we get. :)

• Texas4play

Posted May 31, 2005 - 10:35 AM

You gotta like that!

• toyota_mdt_tech

Posted May 31, 2005 - 12:22 PM

Nice bikes and I like the "white oak" trees too! Makes for great deer hunting and I like the fall color of the white oaks too! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.