Power now

hey guys as u might know i own a 00 YZ426 it's got the wb e- series full exhaust system been rejetted but i took it in the shop awhile back and they leaned it out a little bit but not tomuch not sure exactly how leaned they did it but anyway i recently won a Power now intake for my bike for $70 brand new never been open i've read that it does make a diffrence but those where on 450 .so i was woundering if anyone ever tried it on there 426 and how much of a power diffrence it made and if u gotta riching the fuel more to make it perform right?? thanx ?

I run it on my 2000. I love it. Some have not liked it but I cant figure out why. It helps starting, runs crisper right off of the bottom and lugs around easier. You do not have to rejet generally. Since you won it and it takes only a few minutes to install, what do you have to lose? Try it. It doesnt increase top end or horsepower and it doesnt hinder them either, just increases throttle response.

thanx fast for your reply ... ya i paid $76 totall so its cheaper than it is brandnew so once it comes in the mail i'm gonna try it out.. now does this fit inbetween the carb and the intake or the carb and the airbox?... well i'm sure i'll figure it out and see how it'll run. ?

I run it on my 2000. I love it. Some have not liked it but I cant figure out why. It helps starting, runs crisper right off of the bottom and lugs around easier. You do not have to rejet generally. Since you won it and it takes only a few minutes to install, what do you have to lose? Try it. It doesnt increase top end or horsepower and it doesnt hinder them either, just increases throttle response.

Ditto, 01 426