more traction in sliperry hills

2 replies to this topic
  • cyclerc

Posted May 30, 2005 - 09:13 AM

I new riding 4 strokes. Im riding 2 strokes for 15 years. When I riding in sliperry dirt its very dificult to move foward. In 2smoke i put a little throttle and the bike move foward with the engine dead. I cant dead my engine with out stall the bike. The bike mod. fmf fact.4 exhaust gray cable stock,jett stock. In dry trail the bike run perfect. Please any help. I need traction. :D
thanks.
(sorry for my english) :)
Im a talented rider 2002 gncc winner vet b class.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • viper77

Posted May 30, 2005 - 11:26 AM

I'm new to 4 strokes myself (just went from a kdx-200 to a wr450), and I find it much easier to get the wr up hills, even loose slippery stuff. But, then again I'm not the greatest rider so maybe somebody who knew what they were doing could have done a better job with the kdx. :)

• Indy_WR450

Posted May 30, 2005 - 12:07 PM

Get an autoclutch like Rekluse and you will not have a problem with slick conditions and stalling the engine. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.