Lifters Anyone?

5 replies to this topic

Posted May 29, 2005 - 08:33 PM


:DAnyone have 5 Yellow lifters for a 2000'WR that they might want to get rid of?Or know where to pickup some new ones cheap?I bought a head that had none when it came. Thanks. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. :)

  • clark4131

Posted May 29, 2005 - 09:52 PM


Lifters? As in valve lifters?...SC

  • Hamish

Posted May 30, 2005 - 02:59 AM


I think he means buckets

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Math

Posted June 02, 2005 - 09:34 AM


I think he means buckets

He sure does. If I'm not mistaken, they are called lifters in the manual.

  • Oasis_Flame

Posted June 02, 2005 - 11:32 AM

#5 Why yellow, mine are blue dots. :)

  • scott_h

Posted June 02, 2005 - 10:34 PM


They are colors coded for different thicknesses. This is a technique factories use when dealing with tolerance buildup of critical dimensions that occur during the production manufacturing process.


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.