Exploded Diagram

6 replies to this topic
  • dirtbasher

Posted May 29, 2005 - 03:25 AM

Dirtbasher here,

Am in desperate need of help.
My XR600R is in pieces on my workbench. I am in the middle of an engine rebuild. All was going well until they broke into my garage and stole all my tool's and then threw ALL the parts of the engine on the ground just for the fun of it.

@#*&^$&*....... :) :D :)

I had a system and that is now destroyed....I am in need of an exploded Diagram of the complete engine of an XR600R so that I can sit for hours trying to figure out what is what......

Who can Help me.....???

• Supplicate

Posted May 29, 2005 - 04:53 AM

you can piece together a full diagram from the ones on the http://www.bikebandit.com

I would image a FSM would have one in it, but I can't help you there :)

• captb

Posted May 29, 2005 - 05:48 AM

Here's a Link scroll down. Sorry to here about the mess.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Roll_it_on

Posted May 29, 2005 - 06:21 AM

Sorry to hear about your dilemma. Let us know how you make out. Hopefully the crook will trip and fall on a screwdriver that he stole from you and die a slow painfull death :)

• dirtbasher

Posted May 29, 2005 - 11:08 AM

Many thanks for all the help.
I do have a full Haynes workshop manual for the XR600R. But believe it or not there are no Exploded diagrams in it.
I have followed the supplied links from everyone and have found what I am looking for. Many thanks to everyone.

I do believe the beast might breath fire again.......

Will send foto when the old lady is put together....

• dirtbasher

Posted September 02, 2005 - 10:47 AM

Once again many thanks to everyone,

Bike is back together and running like hell.
Even put a hotcam in once I discoverd that my old cam was worn down.
Forged piston, rebore, and a lot of other shit later my old XR is running like a dream........And it starts with one kick. Have never had a xr do that before.

• wr450fyamaha

Posted September 02, 2005 - 07:57 PM

man, that sucks real bad......thats why im glad i installed them mines around the house...and teh 12 foot barbed wire fence.....and teh dub a guns.....and the sams....and teh lazer

Related Content

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  40 replies

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.