enduro's in uk off

1 reply to this topic
  • Taffy

Posted February 23, 2001 - 10:12 PM

if you yankie boys don't know the UK has been hit with FOOT & MOUTH. this is an absolute disaster to our farming industry, the poor sods have had a time like you wouldn't believe.

if you don't know what it is; well it gets carried on the wind, your tyres anything. everything has to be 'put down'bar horses & pets. pigs are the worst by 1000 times, also sheep & cattle (not too bad).

my enduro has been called off for sunday & i hope the other two lads get this message.

250 riders turning up from every corner of england isn't even a consideration.

one of 250 would have it on their clothes, wheels etc.

UK will be in quarentine for a Month plus.

hick reckons i should have been quarentined years ago!!!

Taffy

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Sandracer_uk

Posted February 23, 2001 - 11:33 AM

bloodybuggeringbollocks
first race and of all things ,,,,,,
''foot and mouth''
just spoke to cotswold enduro club and they said they would try and re shuduel it for two weeks time,,, so keep an eye on tmx

gonna have to find an open track for sunday
any ideas?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.