Hey guys i need help finding the 450 that will fit me best....

1 reply to this topic
  • Question_Man

Posted May 27, 2005 - 06:30 PM

Hello everyone, i am in need of some desperate advice about what type of 450 i will be getting. I need people to tell me the pros and cons of riding a YZ450f off road woods racing compared to riding a WR450 for woods racing. I know their differances and stuff like that its just which bike can be a more of a potential weapon in the long run. Example Question: Is the YZ450 too much torque in the tight stuff or will its lighter weight and smaller feel be an advantage? Things like that. Id really appreciate it guys, Thanks

:) TT
:D :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_meeyz_*

Posted May 28, 2005 - 02:30 AM

I have friends say that for racing HS get the YZF(less work to get ready, less mods to make=less $ investted), if just gonna be riding get the WR. I ride a WR and don't race, they do, so I'm not sure.

Might not be much help, but I tried! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.