New Hot Wheels toy

5 replies to this topic
  • RCannon

Posted May 26, 2005 - 03:44 PM

I notcied it today at Wal Mart. It is Tim Ferry on a YZF 450. A real 4 stroke motor. The forks are now gold as well. I am amazed that they can build these for under 10 bucks.

Quite a nice looking toy. Much more detail than last year.

• Dan450

Posted May 27, 2005 - 11:48 PM

I thought the same thing and had to buy it. then I got the CRF 250, than the CRF 50, then the Ivan Tedesco, then the Jeramy McGrath Supermotard, and finaly the Sefan Reconda, now all I need is the David Villiman.
Gess im obsessed, I wont even let my kids play with them.

Am I on my own here who else collects, Toy cars/bikes.

• RCannon

Posted May 28, 2005 - 04:42 AM

I collect them myself. The DV 12 model might be available on his website.

Often you can have him autograph them for little more than Wal Mart charges!

I have a McGrath one, on his KTM, but there was a packaging mix-up. Tim Ferry is in the package. Its my favorite one!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ncmountainman

Posted May 28, 2005 - 06:40 AM

I notcied it today at Wal Mart. It is Tim Ferry on a YZF 450. A real 4 stroke motor. The forks are now gold as well. I am amazed that they can build these for under 10 bucks.

Quite a nice looking toy. Much more detail than last year.

how many HP :)

• Chris_from_Oz

Posted May 28, 2005 - 06:47 AM

Am I on my own here who else collects, Toy cars/bikes.

I literally have boxes of collectable motorcycles. Unfortunately, I have no place to display them..... :) I have 5 out of the first 6 series' of Maisto Harley's, plus the Ducati set. That's 36 bikes right there. I think they're 1:18 scale? Then all the Hot Wheels bikes I buy whenever i'm in the supermarket. Plus all the vintage Matchbox bikes etc, etc. Add in all the really rare stuff I pick up on eBay, and swap meets. The answer to your question, NO, you're not on your own..... :D

• RCannon

Posted May 28, 2005 - 09:39 AM

I am not sure on the hp. I did not buy it because it was a four speed.

It also looked like Tim was having some knee trouble. He had a huge silver rivot through it!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • 1 review
  • Last review by Tommyk_55
  • On January 15, 2017
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Wilson the Blue Privateer by jetfuel

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  50 replies
Forums
Photo

05 yz450f not fast enough by RedeyeYZ

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  38 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.