Exhaust slip ons or ful system

5 replies to this topic
  • cgrlvr35

Posted May 26, 2005 - 11:09 AM

Hey all, Im looking at getting an exahust slip on or full system. I have a 05 WR450F. baffle, grey wire, throttle stop done. Im looking at DR D, BIg Gun, and Yoshimura. Ive been really looking at a slip on. I want the most bang for my buck at a good price. $500 or below. budget crunch here. I do a lot of off road racing. Let me know :)

• Texas4play

Posted May 26, 2005 - 11:48 AM

Yosh Slip

• Fredneck75

Posted May 26, 2005 - 11:53 AM

You can get the Yosh TRC Stainless Comp Series full exhaust for $400.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kelldog

Posted May 26, 2005 - 12:26 PM

DR D. from what I've heard is the best slip on .I put on on my wr and no complaints what so ever it hauls, all I did for jetting is move the clip on the needle down one notch. :) :) :D

• SpeedBlitz

Posted May 26, 2005 - 01:39 PM

If you search this forum, you'll see a lot of people strongly suggested a PC4 (FMF) in some threads, and where noise is an issue, used a quiet insert for the PC4. I'm sure they are all pretty good, but bang for the buck, I think the PC4 is best as well. I guess if you want to save some $$, get a used stock YZF muffler, to which you can add a PMB spark arrestor and quiet insert if needed. That's what I use. I'm quite certain that that the DR.D is a great buy though, and probably one of the better options.

• cgrlvr35

Posted May 27, 2005 - 12:46 PM

Thanks for the suggestions all. Ill check each and get prices. I get some good discounts via my racing membership with WORCS.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.