How do I remove fork damping rubber cap?

2 replies to this topic
  • nevadaoutlaw

Posted May 26, 2005 - 08:09 AM


I wanted to make changes to the compressing dampener on the bottom of the fork, but I am not sure how to remove the rubber/metal hex looking cap. I have a 05 450.


Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jerryls

Posted May 26, 2005 - 09:23 AM


Use a screwdriver and pry the rubber cap out. The adjustment screw is right there.

  • nevadaoutlaw

Posted May 26, 2005 - 10:24 AM


Wow...that simple huh. Okay...I assume I just wheezel it back in when I am finished. Thanks.


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.