XR600R vs XR650L

1 reply to this topic
  • BrettJ

Posted May 25, 2005 - 04:18 AM

I was curious to know does say 01 XR650L put out as much power or torque as the last of the XR600R (1999 I think, both bikes fully derestricted ofcoarse). Just wondering because the 650l riders love the L's so much.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • XR650L_Dave

Posted May 25, 2005 - 08:30 AM

L riders love 'em because they just...go...anywhere. yes, if all us L guys wanted to ride as fast as possible, we'd be on things that were lighter and had more power.
But, some of us enjoy takin' ity easy.
Not that I have any problem maintaining a B pace when I'm with other folks, though. Don't y'all get to be thinkin' I'm slow 'cause I like to take it easy!

The XRL is detuned from the XR600R somewhat, but oh, baby, its a torque monster!

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.