New Rotors good price or ?

5 replies to this topic
  • Supermoto XR600r

Posted May 24, 2005 - 07:03 PM

Have to get new rotors for my XR600 found this site seems pretty cheap, was thinking about getting the over-sided front and then this one for the back what does everyone think am I getting ripped or? I am based in Ireland but have a sister that lives in the states so shipping will be just standard.

All feed back welcome

Many thanks

Paul

• Max Power

Posted May 24, 2005 - 07:14 PM

Some info HERE .

• Supermoto XR600r

Posted May 24, 2005 - 07:22 PM

Nice 1 dude just saved me around 40$, i owe you a drink

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Max Power

Posted May 24, 2005 - 07:29 PM

Just make sure that you have the right part number. The brake rotor kit I have is for a XR 650R and I doubt it is the same as your bike.

Good luck.

• Supermoto XR600r

Posted May 24, 2005 - 07:34 PM

Not to worry have changed it to my bike xr600 and its still cheaper then the site i found, just hope its not a cheaper grade but im sure there all the same anyway (i think :) ) if im wrong please someone tell me to shut up lol
nice work

• Max Power

Posted May 24, 2005 - 08:04 PM

Not to worry have changed it to my bike xr600 and its still cheaper then the site i found, just hope its not a cheaper grade but im sure there all the same anyway (i think :) ) if im wrong please someone tell me to shut up lol
nice work

Let us know how it works out.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.