Buying a 426????????

5 replies to this topic
  • sandslinger450

Posted May 23, 2005 - 05:25 PM

I am going to be buying a 426 it is in extremely great shape. I used to have a yzf 400 then moved to a 03 crf450 then sold that and currently have a 04 crf450. I am going to still have the 450 but the price of this 426 seems pretty good. I loved my yzf 400 and I always wanted to get another one just for a play bike.
Anyways he is asking 2900 it is all pretty much stock no stress marks in the plastic (it is original) and everything else looks real good. Gonna offer 2600 see if he will take it. If this is to much money please tell me but seems good to me.
Thanks
Oh yea I was pretty scared posting on the blue guy side since I am a red guy so be nice!!! :)

• grayracer513

Posted May 23, 2005 - 07:24 PM

Yeah, well :) :D :) :worthy: , red guy! (JK) :D

$2600-$2800 seems OK to me, but I live in SoCal, where bikes are overpriced. See if you can get some more feedback.

That wa'n't so bad, was it? :D

• wuznme

Posted May 23, 2005 - 08:11 PM

Go away you commie red!!! Just joshin. I just paid $2100 for an 01 from Nevada. It was in great shape with an e series White Bros pipe. Good luck and welcome back from the dark side (kinda).

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sandslinger450

Posted May 23, 2005 - 09:00 PM

:) Cant wait for the good old decompression lever nothing like watching you buddies try to start one of these things!!!!!! :D

• biznet1

Posted May 24, 2005 - 03:00 PM

:) Cant wait for the good old decompression lever nothing like watching you buddies try to start one of these things!!!!!! :D

First try every time!

• yz_for_me

Posted May 24, 2005 - 03:02 PM

I would say his asking price ($2900) is about average for those bikes. I've seen some go for more, but I've seen several go for a quite a bit less too. If the bike is in great shape, I think you would be getting a pretty good deal if he takes your offer at $2600.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.