Motorcycle USA 450 comparo - WR vs. CRFX

4 replies to this topic
  • SkyRaider

Posted May 23, 2005 - 04:30 PM

By the way, "At the end of our test, Yamaha's WR wins a very close decision."WR450 vs. CRF450X

• Titanium Fink

Posted May 24, 2005 - 05:04 AM

The WR, once again, is proven to be an awesome off - road bike. I love it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted May 24, 2005 - 06:57 AM

I can't be matter what the Red Camp comes out with. (except maybe a Works 650R, but that's about it.) :)

• Texas4play

Posted May 24, 2005 - 07:15 AM

Nice. Cycle World tested 4 bikes and picked WR also.

• SkyRaider

Posted May 24, 2005 - 07:51 AM

Interestingly enough, of the four "shootouts" I have seen (Dirt Rider, Dirt Bike, Cycle World, and Motorcycle USA), the WR has beaten the Honda in three. Dirt Rider ranked the Honda higher, and even "Bike of the Year," even though the KTM actually won the 450cc endure shootout.

The Honda is a great bike to be sure, but at $600 less, the Yamaha is hard to beat.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.