wr400 gytr jettin?

2 replies to this topic
  • o4hondacrf230

Posted May 22, 2005 - 02:15 PM

I have a completly stock wr400f that i plan on "unplugging" I ordered the gytr? exhaust insert and am going to do the throttle pin, cam chain, and grey wire tricks. Does anyone know what the proper jetting is going to be for the bike. Thanks a lot Ed

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • amsweeny79

Posted May 22, 2005 - 07:42 PM

whats up ed. check out the June issue of dirt rider. it should be on news stands now. they came up with a 48 pilot jet, a 168 main, and a 68 air. they made a change to the air box that you didn't mention so those might not be exact.

• o4hondacrf230

Posted May 23, 2005 - 11:11 AM

Hey thanks a lot for your help. I havent pulled my nose out of the june dirt rider since i got it. i cannot believe i missed that one. the 400 doesnt have a battery and it looks like it can breath pretty well and still stop the big dirt chunks from going into the air box. so i am prolly going to leave it. thanks for the help ed

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.