Pics from Yesterdays Ride

22 replies to this topic
  • stonewall

Posted May 21, 2005 - 06:54 PM

I thought I'd share a few pics from the ride I went on yesterday. No action shots because I was riding alone but the scenery is nice. I love my WR450 :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• newthumper05

Posted May 21, 2005 - 08:58 PM

nice place to cool off in summer

• newthumper05

Posted May 21, 2005 - 09:02 PM

By the way stonewall where in Va. are you riding. :)

• stonewall

Posted May 22, 2005 - 06:26 AM

By the way stonewall where in Va. are you riding. :)

These pics were taken on private property south of me. I mainly ride on the 300 acres I live on and the George Washington and Monongahela Natl. Forests.

• Bamster

Posted May 22, 2005 - 09:30 AM

Very nice spot. :)
Reminds me of some of the spots we go to in Quebec.

• DIGITAL_SOLDIER

Posted May 22, 2005 - 11:54 AM

What no Ewoks?

• minion

Posted May 22, 2005 - 12:50 PM

I thought I'd share a few pics from the ride I went on yesterday. No action shots because I was riding alone but the scenery is nice. I love my WR450 :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

So, I think the question on everyone's mind is: When's the TT weekend ride at your place? :D

• vector6

Posted May 22, 2005 - 01:27 PM

i think its a footpath... i didnt see any tracks..

:)

• stonewall

Posted May 22, 2005 - 03:34 PM

i think its a footpath... i didnt see any tracks..

:)

It is a footpath. :D It's a walking trail on private land just outside the GW Natl. Forest. Every once in a while I turn it into a motorcycle path though. If you live in WV and there are tracks everywhere you ride then you need to do some exploring.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted May 23, 2005 - 04:45 AM

Very cool.... :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Texas4play

Posted May 23, 2005 - 06:06 AM

Beautiful

• vector6

Posted May 23, 2005 - 07:21 AM

It is a footpath. :) It's a walking trail on private land just outside the GW Natl. Forest. Every once in a while I turn it into a motorcycle path though. If you live in WV and there are tracks everywhere you ride then you need to do some exploring.

i ment.. tracks where YOU rode in..
:D

but if you were in the GW nat forest.. i can understand no tracks.. :)

• RyanK

Posted May 23, 2005 - 07:51 AM

Awesome place :) . I love riding those skinny little trails too.

• Titanium Fink

Posted May 24, 2005 - 05:15 AM

You won't find plants that green in Texas.

• jamesravenwood

Posted May 24, 2005 - 02:33 PM

nice, thanks for the pics!

• simch

Posted May 24, 2005 - 05:11 PM

Nice pics, but how bout some with the bike in the foregound next time.......(just to prove you weren't on foot!!!!!!!!)

• new2blu

Posted May 24, 2005 - 05:25 PM

Wow Stonewall that sure beats the Taskers Gap riding area that I used to ride in VA!

• Math

Posted May 24, 2005 - 05:36 PM

What no Ewoks?

ROTFLMAO :) :D :)

• stonewall

Posted May 25, 2005 - 05:36 AM

Nice pics, but how bout some with the bike in the foregound next time.......(just to prove you weren't on foot!!!!!!!!)

I took the pics in hope of getting some good shots for prints. After seeing them I figured I'd share. If you need to see the bike then you can check this thread, even though it's from a different day.
Ride Pics

I can ride to these places from my yard so I'll make sure and go back and get some pics with the Yami in the foreground. After all, proving myself to you is very important to me. :)

• cgun

Posted May 25, 2005 - 10:14 AM

I don't know, but that place might be enough to make me turn the bike off and sit for a while. Of course, I meant sit on the seat, I would never actually get off of the WR :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.