426s are still fast!

22 replies to this topic
  • wrkaholic

Posted June 08, 2005 - 09:54 AM

I rode my buddies 05 with a PC pipe and a YZ cam and I am sure it will smoke my 426 start to finish

YZ time it, put a EKP needle (YZ needle) in the car, slot 4, and rejet. I felt no loss in bottom end, and the midrange hit is awesome. The only thing you will regret is that you did not do it sooner. I lost my jet numbers in my sig. when it they went to a new server, or I would give them to you. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dustdogg

Posted June 08, 2005 - 04:40 PM

It's all about the rider. It has been said many times, "Put a fast rider on a slower bike and he will still smoke a slow rider on a fast bike."

• FTD

Posted June 11, 2005 - 08:08 AM

YZ time it, put a EKP needle (YZ needle) in the car, slot 4, and rejet. I felt no loss in bottom end, and the midrange hit is awesome. The only thing you will regret is that you did not do it sooner. I lost my jet numbers in my sig. when it they went to a new server, or I would give them to you. :)

I think I (we) have my bike set up about as good as it will get... next to sending the suspension off.
I've YZ timed it and believe the jetting is about perfect for the elevation I ride.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.