Monday Private Track Rental

6 replies to this topic
  • CR2CRF

Posted May 20, 2005 - 05:23 AM

Anyone interested in doing a Monday ride at Baggeland private MX track? Limited to 25 guys. $25 per person. If you have never been to Baggeland, it a great track. Many pro teams use it to train. Track is groomed and always in good condition. Track has a great sand section and a mini gravity cavity. There is also a complete sand track if you want to sharpen your skills in the sand.

State preferance of morning (9-1) or afternoon (1-5) ride. No date set yet, just trying to get a commitment of at least 20 guys. Let me know. If there is a lot of interest, we could do this on a regular basis.

• crfdude86

Posted May 20, 2005 - 09:48 AM

what city is that tracked located in??

• CR2CRF

Posted May 20, 2005 - 01:16 PM

Baggeland is 20 minutes north of I5MX off the 138

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 02YZ426

Posted May 20, 2005 - 02:07 PM

Sounds like a good deal, but I'm way over here in Canada so I guess Im out. :)

• CR2CRF

Posted May 21, 2005 - 06:34 AM

Anyone Else?

• YamahaRacer

Posted May 21, 2005 - 08:04 AM

I'm interested....can you give more details about the track? Pics, website, anything???

Thanks!

• CR2CRF

Posted May 21, 2005 - 09:29 PM

It's a private track that is being kept pretty close under the radar so as not to draw too much attention. We were going to do a big spread on our web site for it but got shot down.

The track is a good mx style track with three distrinct sections. From the fromt two doubles to the farthest corner is a good bit of tables and doubles and turns. Coming out of the farthest corner you hit a step up double, small double/table, a double/triple, slight left turn into another double. All of that on a pretty good flat out straight. It's fast and no major penalty if you miss something. After the straight there is a great sand turn that you can keep it pinned in third and lay the bike down in and rail. It's good deep sand and you just fly throuhg it. Then it's a straight into a single that drops off into a gravity cavity. As you come out you are into a good double. down a straight to a hugh bowl of sand turn. Best line is to rail the far outside/top of this bowl in third pinned. Now down another straight, tapped out in fourth to another hughe bowl/sand turn. Just a brake tap on the back brakes and you fly through that in third. Another straight to the last big turn and you're back up fron to the doubles section.

MX dicing turns and doubles/table, to flat out fast straight with some doulbes, to a great sand section. Lap times for the pro's is about 1:08's. Guys like me run 1:40's.

There is also a pure sand track that you can ride. It's a work out for sure.

A date has yet to be determined. Will know in about three days.

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.