WR Seat and tank

5 replies to this topic
  • TARFELE

Posted May 19, 2005 - 07:07 PM

Is the seat and tank on the 03 WR different from the YZ seat and tank? I changed them on my 98 WR 400

• waterdog3

Posted May 19, 2005 - 07:21 PM

I Have Just Completed A Swap Over From Stock Wr450 To The Yz. And You Do Have To Switch All Three. Tank,seat,shrouds....03 And 04 Yz And Wr Will Interchange,as Long As You Switch All Three. I Am Not Sure About The 05. Are You Thinking Of Switching Tanks???

• TARFELE

Posted May 19, 2005 - 08:38 PM

I just want a larger tank and I am not sure if I will benefit from a YZ seat. It feals different than my 98 WR

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • waterdog3

Posted May 19, 2005 - 09:51 PM

So I Guess You Have A Yz And Want To Put A Wr Tank On Your Bike??????? I Have A 04 Wr Seat In Perfect Cond. A Tank In Perfect Cond. And A Brand New Set Of Shrouds That Are Still In The Plastic For Sale, All Together, Cheaper Than A New Stock Wr Tank. If Interested Send Me A Pm.

• INJURY_69

Posted May 19, 2005 - 10:56 PM

all u need to do is have the shrouds on the WR tank (WR shrouds) AND 'notch' the seat on the YZ.

That's what I did and it works fine.

:)

• Dirt_rebel

Posted May 20, 2005 - 12:28 AM

here's a pic of my 98 wr400f converted to yz450f plastics..act=gal&code=01&img=1886' alt='Posted Image' />

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.