White Bro's Carbon Pro Exhaust

2 replies to this topic
  • phat_450f

Posted May 18, 2005 - 02:11 AM

Hey guys rode the 450 for the first time with the Carbon Pro Exhaust. Had it jetted as well. Let me tell you. It went from Bad Azz to Super Bad Azz. I cannot believe this bike now. Easier to start, runs better overall and not once did i need the hot start while I rode. Stalled her like 2-3 times and she fired right up without hot start. Definetly A++++++. If your looking to get an exhaust for your bike i would highly recommend the White Bro's carbon pro exhaust.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted May 18, 2005 - 06:13 AM

Isn't that their motorcross exhaust? I've tried the White Bros. aluminum Pro and wasn't real thrilled with it. It made a little bit more power over stock but it was extremely LOUD. At the time there wasn't any way to quiet it either.

I had visions of the ranger sitting back by my pipe with his decibel meter and me blowing his hat off of his head.

The carbon exhaust I've heard is just awesome on the YZ 450. (it should be for $900)

• beezer

Posted May 18, 2005 - 06:38 AM

I have the Carbon Pro on a YZF250 and the thing is LOUD. You could drop a beer can in the silencer opening.

I have the E2 pipe on my WR and it is a nice quiet pipe.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.