Foot peg help...........

No replies to this topic
  • Jason Fabian

Posted May 17, 2005 - 05:42 PM

I'm abit new here so sorry if I'm asking something that has been covered a million times......

I need a new foot peg and mount for my '95 XR600. I bent it bad in a bone-breaking (5mph of course :D )crash about 7 months ago and am in need of a new one because we are going riding here in a few weeks. I bought one off of a friend who had some parts of an '85 or '87 600, but of course they're different; its the same as my '84 XR250 of course. :)
I would like to maybe trade the one that I have that doesnt fit, trade some of the extra parts I have for my test monkey xr250, or find one for a decent price since cash flow is down because of the (still ongoing) extended recovery.
Any help would be appreciated. :)
Thanx
Fabian

Related Content

Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 1 reply
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.