'05 WR450F Exhaust Silencer

4 replies to this topic
  • MKP

Posted May 17, 2005 - 12:13 PM

I took out the Exhaust Silencer (Baffle) and the spark arrester of my new '05 WR450F. :)
Considering that I have no noise restriction where I ride (Atacama Desert), is there any diference in power delivery riding this way compared to using and after market silencer ? :)
Thank you :D

• WR_Woody

Posted May 17, 2005 - 03:25 PM

I took out these parts as well before I put the FMF Q on mine. There is a slightly better delivery of power in low RPMs with the FMF compared to just the baffle and screen removed.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sausage boy

Posted May 17, 2005 - 06:31 PM

hi i'v just bought a 2005 WR450F and i've been looking at uncorking it, did it make your bike loads louder? did you alter the jetting? and whats with the grey wire under the seat?

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted May 17, 2005 - 06:35 PM

Oh boy......

• Texas4play

Posted May 17, 2005 - 06:46 PM

Oh boy......

Yeah, what he said ...

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.