Do Clarke tanks turn white graphics yellow?

4 replies to this topic
  • jj

Posted November 27, 2000 - 04:23 PM

I'm finally get my Clarke tank and would like to know if the Clarke tanks turn graphics yellow like the stock WR tanks. I've got a feeling they all do.

JJ - 99 WR; WR timed, stock jetting, Scotts stabalizer, Scotts triple clamps, Pro-Tapers, Terry Cable Hot start, MSR Raptor clutch lever, Moose skid plate, Works frame guards, Acerbis Pro Rally guards, Renthal MD-soft grips, Russel speed bleeders, Factory Effect graphics, YZ rear fender

• Howard_Huge

Posted November 27, 2000 - 04:47 PM

I've had my Clark tank now for about 18mos. still white, new graffics are now three mos. old and still look new except for a few scratches. not the tanks fault. My tanks new nickname is the Exxon Valdez not because it leaks, because of its range and ability to carry enough reserves for bikes with smaller tanks. Gas prices on the trail hmmm... that could get interesting. Good luck with your tank.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted November 04, 2014 - 12:23 PM

All plastic tanks will discolor or bubble adhesive graphics.

• RockerYZWR

Posted November 04, 2014 - 02:48 PM

All plastic tanks will discolor or bubble adhesive graphics.

Slow day today?

• manotickmike

Posted November 05, 2014 - 05:24 AM

It's not the tank, it's what's inside the tank.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.