2 replies to this topic
  • Oxen

Posted May 17, 2005 - 02:20 AM

Does anyone have a pictrue that shows where the hoses at the carburator should go? The bike is a Yamaha WR400F 1998. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • C-ya

Posted May 17, 2005 - 02:47 AM

Do you mean the black hoses on the left side or the vent/drain lines?

I can scan and link a pic when I get home from work (about 1 hr from this post) if there are any good ones in the manual which show the hoses. Or, I'll snap a couple of my '99 - should be pretty close.

• C-ya

Posted May 17, 2005 - 05:34 AM

OK, here ya go...

Pic one shows the carb from the front on the left side. I lightened the pic so you can see the hoses.

Pic two shows the back of the left side.

Pic three shows the overflow lines. The other side fastens into a similar port, and a spring holds them on. They just loop over the top, and then run down thru the holders (if they are still there).

Hope this helps. If you need a better pic of a certain area, let me know.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.