• 02YZ426

Posted May 16, 2005 - 08:37 PM

Whats the story?? :)

• phat_450f

Posted May 17, 2005 - 01:42 AM

Yeah need more info man????

• sirthumpalot

Posted May 17, 2005 - 03:34 AM

More info needed! As a retail owner myself I've learned to never take a story at face value. I've had customers make things up just to get things their way, right or wrong, so more info is certainly needed!

• ovrrdrive

Posted May 17, 2005 - 08:00 AM

with a post like this, I'm tempted to order from them just for spite...

You can't slam a vendor without a reason. :)

• XriderR00

Posted May 17, 2005 - 10:49 AM

Yeah another to stay away from is motoworldracing.com
Anyone else had experience with these pricks?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MotoGoalie

Posted May 17, 2005 - 11:41 AM

Pricks.

That's a funny word.

• Butta

Posted May 17, 2005 - 12:56 PM

Yeah another to stay away from is motoworldracing.com
Anyone else had experience with these pricks?

You've GOT to be joking.......they are my all time favorite shop/dealership. They ACTUALLY know what they are selling and the parts guys can answer jetting questions like it's nothing. Unless they've seriously undergone some major changes, I'd say your comment is, once again, in need of explanation!!!

• 642MX

Posted May 17, 2005 - 03:52 PM

Its impossible to make everyone happy all the time in this business, but lets not bash without reason. Tell your stories, and then we can decide if you got screwed or not. :)

• XriderR00

Posted May 18, 2005 - 11:27 AM

You've GOT to be joking.......they are my all time favorite shop/dealership. They ACTUALLY know what they are selling and the parts guys can answer jetting questions like it's nothing. Unless they've seriously undergone some major changes, I'd say your comment is, once again, in need of explanation!!!

I've had a friend order from them about 3 times i think and i have once and it was the worst service ever. The parts weren't in stock and they didn't bother to tell us that they weren't so we end up waiting a long time and then calling them and asking them &%$#@! where is my crap? And then they tell you oh we don't have any in stock... I ordered a hurricane kit from them and it took over a month to get here and they sent it for the wrong bike. Then i had to send it back and they said they'd send me another one for the right bike and a month later i called and they said they didnt have it, so i cancelled the order all together. I also ordered pants and a jersey from them only this time we knew it wasnt in stock, and they said itd be in in about a week. about a month later, nothing. They suck

• TimFurryBalls

Posted May 18, 2005 - 12:08 PM

I've had some bad experiences with Motoworld racing in the past as well. The guys on the phone just sounded like dicks (pricks) everytime I called. I spent HUNDREDS of dollars there, and one day the sales guy was like, "Uh, we're gonna have to start charging you more for shipping, cause it looks like we've been undercharging you in the past."! How's that?! They indeed screwed up a couple of my orders as well, wrong pipe, etc. on several occasions. I got so tired I went with BTO and have NEVER had any of those problems, PLUS their shipping is the MOST REASONABLE that I have seen.

• BergRyder

Posted May 21, 2005 - 10:23 PM

My experience with ATV Unlimited was different.
I bought a HotCam from them, great price, and fast shipping, no problems. :)

• biznet1

Posted May 22, 2005 - 05:18 AM

Sometimes they are at the mercy of their vendors, but they should keep you posted.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.