Went to the Darkside (Red) Today.........

8 replies to this topic
  • RAMARION

Posted May 16, 2005 - 06:56 PM

Well Blue Bro's, I just purchased an 05 CRF 450 today..........I'll break it in this Thursday and race it on Sunday. The Blue 03, will be with me for the first few races, just in case................. :)
If the 06 YZ is as AWESOME as it sounds :) , I'll probally be buying a new Blue in 06 as well..............

CYA at the Races............. :D

• Satch0922

Posted May 16, 2005 - 06:59 PM

wow...Kirtwell is looking to trade his CRF for a blue bike....especially after his blew up yesterday.... :)

• Ga426owner

Posted May 17, 2005 - 06:28 AM

Well Blue Bro's, I just purchased an 05 CRF 450 today..........I'll break it in this Thursday and race it on Sunday. The Blue 03, will be with me for the first few races, just in case................. :)
If the 06 YZ is as AWESOME as it sounds :) , I'll probally be buying a new Blue in 06 as well..............

CYA at the Races............. :D

Ramarion please give us a unbiased red ride report ............. before you drink the Honda coolaide......... :D

• RAMARION

Posted May 17, 2005 - 06:56 AM

David

I've been Blue since 99, I'll give an honest report.......... :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ga426owner

Posted May 17, 2005 - 07:23 AM

David

I've been Blue since 99, I'll give an honest report.......... :)

I know you have - just had to rub it in........... :D

• speddie3

Posted May 17, 2005 - 01:24 PM

Now just wondering, if you had been with "blue" since 99 why the sudden change of heart?? I'm not being mean or anyting, just wondering why you chose that way.

• RAMARION

Posted May 17, 2005 - 07:05 PM

Now just wondering, if you had been with "blue" since 99 why the sudden change of heart?? I'm not being mean or anyting, just wondering why you chose that way.

With all the rags, saying how great the CRF's have been for the last 3 years, there's only one way to actually find out for myself............. also, a Bud I race with owns a 03 YZ 450 (actually loves the 2 stroke feeling hit), bought an 05 YZ 450, sold it after the first ride and bough an 05 CRF 450. He races both bike 03 YZ & O5 CRF with two differant clubs (differant #'s, too lazy to switch). WE pretty much have the same race speed, he's a turning FOOL and I feel more compforable in the air (my turning sux)............ anyway, he says that the CRF turns like a dream compared to his YZ. He loves the YZ power for the outdoor tracks................

Mainly, it was time for a new ride and the 03 YZ vs. 05 YZ there's not that much dif between the two to stay with Blue in 05.
My 03 set up is dial-in PERFECT for me.............
To be honest with ya, I have NO idea if I'll like the Red bike :)
Personally, I think every 05 450 can kick azz with the correct setup... :D

• TimFurryBalls

Posted May 17, 2005 - 09:51 PM

Join me, Ramarion, I am your father. Together we can rule the galaxy. . . :)

• phat_450f

Posted May 17, 2005 - 11:20 PM

Man red....everyone own the crf. well where i am at. Thats why i have the yz450f instead. not to mention yamaha has never let me down yet....

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.