BEst place in Canada to buy clutch/brake levers for 200 YZ426F

2 replies to this topic
  • Rambler32

Posted May 16, 2005 - 06:18 AM

I hate when these things get curled over, but I can't seem to find a place to buy them at a reasonable price. Shipping from the US is too much usually. Anywhere in Canada that my fellow canucks know about?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • adrian

Posted May 16, 2005 - 06:58 AM

Buy off of ebay...I've seen sets go for 15.00 plus shipping,thats less than the cost of one lever up here in Canada....when they send it ask them to send them as a "Gift" that way you dont pay duties or tax....

• arel451

Posted May 16, 2005 - 04:49 PM

I went to my local Yamaha dealer for a new front brake lever. Yamaha lever retailed for $35 while I paid only $13 for a moose racing lever. You don't have to buy stock.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.