Twin Air Power Flow System??

5 replies to this topic
  • pjriss

Posted May 16, 2005 - 06:16 AM

Does anybody use the Power Flow System? Is it worth $80?
Thanks!

• Ga426owner

Posted May 16, 2005 - 06:17 AM

Does anybody use the Power Flow System? Is it worth $80?
Thanks!

yes - and 80.00 is a great price for it

• ncmountainman

Posted May 16, 2005 - 07:24 AM

just get the yz250 2 smoke cage(no wire) 03-05 fits same year 450f- $25, and the backfire resistant filter from twin air- $30 and save a few bucks :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pjriss

Posted May 24, 2005 - 02:56 PM

Well I put the Power Flow kit on my 426. I had a UNI filter and when I installed the Twin Air, my mixture leaned out and I had to adjust my fuel screw. The implication is that the Twin Air flows better. I don't think I'll see any noticable power increase but every little bit helps. The aluminum cage fits great and looks bitchin'.

• Birdie426

Posted May 24, 2005 - 08:38 PM

Yup, the aluminum cage is trick chit. I know it's just perception, but it seems easier to change the filter with the hell-for-stout aluminum cage.

• royalstar

Posted May 24, 2005 - 08:42 PM

can someone post up a link / pic? never heard of this TAPFS

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.