XR 650R stolen

5 replies to this topic
  • MWV46

Posted May 15, 2005 - 03:06 PM

I have a buddy in Ft. Myers, Florida who had his 2004 XR650 stolen out of his garage while he was on vacation. It was bone stock had the number 03 on it. If anyone gets a clue on it please let me know! He bought it new from a dealer this past winter it was a demo I guess. He bearly had 20 hours on it and never laid it down so it is very clean.

• 94xrl

Posted May 15, 2005 - 04:55 PM

Tell him to tell everyone that he knows about it NOW!!! Good chance it was someone close. Good Luck.

• ponq

Posted May 15, 2005 - 05:25 PM

Keep an eye out for parts too. Internet/ ebay and locally. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • roadcam

Posted May 16, 2005 - 06:46 AM

and if ya catch the guy, be forgiving ... be kind ... heck, buy him a nice fur coat .... and take him deer hunting .. :)

• frankstr

Posted May 16, 2005 - 07:44 AM

Sorry about your Buddy's loss, Talk about feeling violated......... :)
Thieves suck worm dung............

• panaceabeachbum

Posted May 16, 2005 - 09:38 AM

Sorry to hear about the loss, probably a neighbor or someone your friend knows.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.