Swapping

21 replies to this topic
  • BWB63

Posted May 19, 2005 - 06:12 PM

LOL, I have only a XRL - the oil burning "R" I was referring to is my CR250"R" and that one really burns oil on intention :)

How could you miss it, its in my signature and garage... I only said "R" not XR :D thats why I'm happy with my XRL and for the other stuff I take my CR. Maybe I trade it for a CRF some time but not this year...

...but I'm staying red :D the only other thing I would consider would be a KTM

How stupid I am. I though your were talking"R" as in XR650"R". :worthy:

You have the ying and the yang :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • XR-Det

Posted May 20, 2005 - 02:52 AM

How stupid I am. I though your were talking"R" as in XR650"R". :worthy:

You have the ying and the yang :D

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for assuming some fast 6(5/0)0R in my garage :D would love to but here is really no leagal place to use such a thing.

Hey, here in VA as thumpasaurus wrote me there are only 2 XRL 650 and 2 XRR 650 in Virginia that are known on TT :) so since ppl are not used to that view here on the road they couldn't tell the difference on my XRL to an "R" anyway hehehe :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.