Ohlins shock or Gold valved stock shock?

No replies to this topic
  • radish150

Posted May 13, 2005 - 04:21 PM

As you may have read in my other post, the airlines confiscated my completly drained shock the other day, leaving me shockless. So, I have a couple of options... I can go with a stock shock and do a gold valve, and a custom spring (DIY), or.. OR... a used Ohlins set up for a 200 lb single track rider. Which do ya think would be a nicer set up? I figure since I ride a bit harder then the other guy might, that the really mild set up for a 200lb guy might be about right for a bit more of an MXing style 160 pounder? I know this is a close contest, just looking for some personal experiences to help make the decision, cost is about the same I suppose.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.