Three cheers for greyracer

10 replies to this topic
  • buck_y_lee

Posted May 12, 2005 - 05:25 PM

Just a want to show some appreciation for the input of this educated fellow.
Thanks mate. Keep it up. :)

• buck_y_lee

Posted May 16, 2005 - 05:52 PM

Ungrateful sods!

• sanpedro426

Posted May 16, 2005 - 06:25 PM

im in for the tree cheers , ive found Grey to be very helpfull. THANX GREY The older and YZer :D :) :)

• grayracer513

Posted May 16, 2005 - 10:30 PM

Cut it out or you'll be sent to your room. :)

• sanpedro426

Posted May 16, 2005 - 11:09 PM

SHEESH :) :D Can i come out to go ride this weekend? :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Slowmotion426

Posted May 17, 2005 - 12:10 AM

:) :D :) :D :worthy: ....

• grayracer513

Posted May 17, 2005 - 12:14 PM

SHEESH :) :D Can i come out to go ride this weekend? :)

Of course! :D

• 642MX

Posted May 17, 2005 - 03:55 PM

I agree, between Gray and Satch you can just about fix any problem yourself with there help. Thanks guys :)

• grayracer513

Posted May 17, 2005 - 07:24 PM

I agree, between (whatsisname) and Satch you can just about fix any problem yourself with their help. Thanks guys

Now you're getting closer. :)

It's the community that is Thumper Talk that you should be cheering. It's the collective experiences and knowledge, together with a willingness share and learn from each other that makes it what it is.

So raise your glass to me if you like, I proudly accept the toast. But don't leave out all of the many others that have something to offer.

I picked up at least one trick from a 15 year-old that I use all the time. I forget (shame) who it even was, but as I recall, he never had much to offer, mostly questions. And here I am, having gained something just as useful from that person as if he were an old pro.

Working together makes heros of us all.

Cheers to each of you :) :D :worthy: :D

• rbm33

Posted May 18, 2005 - 10:18 AM

yes grey racer is the MAN!! he has helped me out on more than one occasion.

there should be a fee to have someone who is a little smarter and alot older to answer all our 4 stroke questions. :)

just kidding about the little smarter and alot older, im my case its probably the other way around.. alot smarter and a little older... lol :D

• DigilubeJay

Posted May 20, 2005 - 02:38 AM

...together with a willingness (to) share and learn from each other that makes it what it is.

:)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.