Does "R" stand for c"R"ap

55 replies to this topic
  • XR250rdr

Posted May 13, 2005 - 01:14 PM

Yes, yes...we must all learn to live together. Accept each other for their pros and cons. Be a Ying to anothers Yang. Like the keys of a piano we can live in harmony. Or...

We could eat his liver and skull f**k him! :)

:) :D :worthy: :D :D :D ;) :crazy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :mad: :( :D :D :D :D :D :crazy: :eek: :D :D :D :) :D :usa: :usa: :usa:

Dude I need to make it out to Ocotillo sometime and ride with you. I bet it will be a blast. :D

• BWB63

Posted May 13, 2005 - 01:39 PM

So this moron rides his dual sported XR650R to Nomads MX.

Arriving at Nomads MX with mirrors on

Takes off the mirrors

And rides the MX tracks

Sets up for a nice toptable

Chickens out and rolls a double :worthy:

Then rides trails, plays on the oval track, puts his mirrors back on and goes home.

At least he is out riding........looks middle aged........maybe devorced.......over weight........looking for some manhood.....he might try again ;)
Could have just bought an "L" and stayed at starbucks but, he's thinking "maybe some day I'll get it and try the Baja 1000" :D

Doesn't matter he is riding :) and yes, he could have done it on an "L" or it could have been me out riding with the guy on his "L".......just ride, start looking how you can get better, faster, without getting hurt as bad as I have :D

Doesn't matter what bike you ride or how you ride it......Just start riding. Now it does matter how she looks, and how you ride that but, as far as bikes go it's time to ride...I am just stopping by to see how far this post has gone....I have one more bike to load in the Toy Box and then off we go for another weekend of family riding :D :crazy:

Maybe I'll be up to getting some new pictures of some airtime on the BRP or Video of long wheely runs :)

I keep waiting for some other riders to post there time on their bikes..... :D :D

• BWB63

Posted May 13, 2005 - 01:43 PM

I could say more derogatory remarks , But I'm not going to stoop to Qwuiglys level....... :)
I think Qwuigly ought to be banned from TT for starting such a thread and saying stupid crap........... :D
I thought we're here to make friends and learn and give info......
It's all about riding and not being jerks............ :D

To put this all in perspective.......Qwuigley spends most of his time over in the TT off topic Forum......lot's of time and he is much worse over there....but, you have to have a few or there wouldn't be these long, drawen out threads about nothing :)

• Rokatt88

Posted May 13, 2005 - 01:58 PM

:) :D :worthy: :D :D :D ;) :crazy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :mad: :( :D :D :D :D :D :crazy: :eek: :D :D :D :) :D :usa: :usa: :usa:

Dude I need to make it out to Ocotillo sometime and ride with you. I bet it will be a blast. :)

I ride with a great bunch of guys! Anytime you are down this way you are welcome to join us. We'll ride our azzez off all day and have Ocotinis at night.

Con Ojos Rojos! :D

• needsprayer

Posted May 13, 2005 - 02:07 PM

Bruce,

I am making fun of myself with those pictures. So just to see how close you came to analyzing me:

1) middle aged (30-40) [COLOR=White]____[/COLOR] I am 54
2) divorced [COLOR=White]____[/COLOR] No. In fact my wife was riding with me at Nomads.

Getting ready to ride

3) over weight [COLOR=White]____[/COLOR] Yes. Need to lose 20 lbs.

I did have all of my gear on. Chest protector, back protector, knee and elbow guards so I guess I look even bigger. :)

4) looking for some manhood [COLOR=White]____[/COLOR] :) OK, I don't do doubles.

I agree, riding is what it is all about. :D

• BWB63

Posted May 13, 2005 - 04:39 PM

Well, I took the hook, line and sinker! :(

I was trying to stick up for the guy for just being out riding on a MX track! :) But, you called him a moron and I figured you were giving him what for. :worthy: No, moron....just crazy ;)

Turns out to be you :mad:
I can't beleive you have all your gear under that shirt! :D When I do it's all lumpy.

I am major glad you still have your wife :) Most don't :D I have had mine for 21 years :D

Anyone nut's enough to take an XR650R onto a MX track has manhood :D I over cleared the 60 foot double at third gear pinned, and almost broke both my ankles :worthy: so, nomore manhood here :worthy: flat landing over 70 feet is nofun on any bike but, on a BRP it will all but kill you :D

Like I said, at least you are out riding :crazy:

Thought I would check in one more time before we left for Sunfair to camp/ride for the weekend :worthy: Glad I did. Almost didn't check this thread

• Quigley

Posted May 14, 2005 - 08:25 AM

To put this all in perspective.......Qwuigley spends most of his time over in the TT off topic Forum

BWB63, when have i ever posted in the off topic forum?, show me one post.
This is the second time an "R" rider has made up B.S and misquoted me, and other than some really immature post's on my part, over the one day that i posted this thread, you'll see ive been, for the most part, respectful to everyone ive spoken with... and what the hell are you complaining about, you started all this shit to begin with, you're loving it you little instigator :)
Anyway, it's about time you wankers got back a taste of your own medicine, because "R" riders are the only group that attack Dual Sport riders, and big bore singles are already a dying breed without you numbskulls helping matters along, in fact, this is the only forum where this moronic attitude exists, like you're superior, or your shit doesn't stink. NEWSFLASH.. it does, :D and to hill5150, why do you insert flags into every post you make?, men and women are dying for that flag, and you cheapen it by using it to somehow add credence to your bullshit, that's irreprehensible and i would never dishonour my country in such a way. :)
Later dumb dumbs.

• RingKingPin

Posted May 14, 2005 - 09:14 AM

quigley, I want to race you!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • hill5150

Posted May 14, 2005 - 09:22 AM

She won't race you, she has no balls or a bike...............

• hill5150

Posted May 14, 2005 - 09:26 AM

This is the second time an "R" rider has made up B.S and misquoted me, and other than some really immature post's on my part, over the one day that i posted this thread, you'll see ive been, for the most part, respectful to everyone ive spoken with... and what the hell are you complaining about, you started all this shit to begin with, you're loving it you little instigator :D
Anyway, it's about time you wankers got back a taste of your own medicine, because "R" riders are the only group that attack Dual Sport riders, and big bore singles are already a dying breed without you numbskulls helping matters along, in fact, this is the only forum where this moronic attitude exists, like you're superior, or your shit doesn't stink. NEWSFLASH.. it does, :D and to hill5150, why do you insert flags into every post you make?, men and women are dying for that flag, and you cheapen it by using it to somehow add credence to your bullshit, that's irreprehensible and i would never dishonour my country in such a way. :)
Later dumb dumbs.

I feel sorry for your mom,really I do. What a disappointment you must have been......................... :) Forever and real damn proud............ :worthy:

• Quigley

Posted May 14, 2005 - 10:54 AM

baaaaaahh :)

• beer_studd_76

Posted May 14, 2005 - 11:54 AM

For a bike that guzzles fuel, can't hold it's oil, has no bearings between the cam and the head, overheats, has footpegs falling off, and is ridden by morons... id say yes. :)

Flame away numbnuts. :)

don't be a dick, i can feel my nuts :D

• XR250rdr

Posted May 14, 2005 - 11:58 AM

Here are two:

http://www.thumperta...7&postcount=224

http://www.thumperta...71&postcount=13

:)

• Quigley

Posted May 14, 2005 - 12:10 PM

Here are two:

http://www.thumperta...7&postcount=224

http://www.thumperta...71&postcount=13

:)

so what?, a couple posts doesn't mean shit, don't you have anything better to do than to sift through my posts like a little busybody?

• Weirdo

Posted May 14, 2005 - 02:59 PM

Quigley your a dork..... first you say that you don't post in O/T, then someone proves that you do.... and you say so what..... grow up!

Irreprehensible is NOT a word.... think about it... and then go look it up.

If you can't contribute positively then STFU... get off the porch and go play with the kids.....

ride on..... :)

• Quigley

Posted May 14, 2005 - 03:56 PM

Quigley your a dork..... first you say that you don't post in O/T, then someone proves that you do.... and you say so what..... grow up!

Irreprehensible is NOT a word.... think about it... and then go look it up.

If you can't contribute positively then STFU... get off the porch and go play with the kids.....

ride on..... :)

your a dork is NOT a sentence, and i am playing with the kids, so ESAD dickwad. :D

Related Content

Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  148 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.