Does "R" stand for c"R"ap

55 replies to this topic
  • MAD MEX

Posted May 12, 2005 - 09:42 PM

:) Now the real question is does the "L" stand for "L"ame or maybe for "L"earning??????? It's obvious that the second definition fits the creator of this thread better than the first one, Oh wait, my bad, I really think he deserves both, Lame Learning rider=Quigley :D

• jamestoo

Posted May 13, 2005 - 12:48 AM

Quite frankly who cares what you ride or me for that matter! I've just gone from no bike to an XR 650 R. All i can say is i'm very very happy with mine and i think the bikes pedigree speaks for itself :D Both bikes are Hondas and both built for a different purpose but both do the same thing to a greater or lesser degree that is perform very well on and off road. If i was un happy with mine i'd just get rid. Period
I certainy wouldnt whinge on about it................Ride on!!!!!! :)

James
02 XR650R Uncorked Standard Bike Ridden on Road and Dirt

• TimBrp

Posted May 13, 2005 - 03:19 AM

I can't believe you guys are still going on with this. Fighting within this group isn't going to do anything. You want to stir a pot, I'll get you a kettle. I ride an R but wouldn't hesitate to hop on a buddies 650l for the day either. Bottom line is that you ride. Just so happens some of us picked a L vs. R or vice versa....who cares? For all the guys that have nothing better to do but stir shit up and post nonsense, Wipe your vaginas and get on the trail. :)

• bork

Posted May 13, 2005 - 03:39 AM

Timhill, 10-4 on the non-riding homo. (magnum trying to be cowboy avatar picture) Need I say more.

• jws

Posted May 13, 2005 - 03:55 AM

and my wifes TRX250EX is faster then your wifes CRF230! :)

Posted Image

• Kritter

Posted May 13, 2005 - 05:56 AM

If the R stads for cRap then the L must stand for Ladies or Losers...

Becuase the only people who want to be on an L should be ladies or people who dont like to win

• hill5150

Posted May 13, 2005 - 08:44 AM

What Quigley doesn't want you to know:

1) Secretly he owned and tried to ride the XR650R but could not handle the power.

2) The fact that it only had a kickstarter grieved him cause it made his leg sore. He prefers an E-Button and wears clean white gloves so he doesn't dirty his finger when hi pushes the E-button.

3) His mama took his XR650R away from him because he wouldn't stop arguing with the other kids. So now he tries to save face by saying bad things about the XR650R. (the XR650L is just a picture, he has never really owned one)

4) Now he's riding a moped with a speed regulator set for 5 mph. His mama says this is how it will be until he apologizes to the other kids for arguing.

:D :D :)

Nail right on the head sir.............. :)

• mikekay

Posted May 13, 2005 - 08:53 AM

Pendejo-

if you are going to flame the 650R -- do it with style and humor and a splash of insight. Come up with something original--and back it up with some facts.

Calling me a moron? Come on-- cant ya do any better than that?

Nothing worse than an assclown flamepussy. :)

The BRP makes the mother of all roost...so if yer gonna throw rocks at it--get some cajones.

This little flame just isnt good enough for the mighty pig.

• BWB63

Posted May 13, 2005 - 09:09 AM

I guess from time to time we need a thread with some stomping :D

If Irondude was free (or reincarnated) this would have been a much more entertaining thread :)

If we had Irondude the Squidly Quigley's would :) to the great one's and learn how to ride there bike and maybe even learn how to make the bikes work better, faster, longer..........

• hill5150

Posted May 13, 2005 - 09:24 AM

Quigley Squidley is not available, his skirt got caught in the moped chain while rounding up sheep...........

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • thumpasaurus

Posted May 13, 2005 - 10:18 AM

For a bike that guzzles fuel, can't hold it's oil, has no bearings between the cam and the head, overheats, has footpegs falling off, and is ridden by morons... id say yes. :D Flame away numbnuts. :)

This dude came (lamely) looking for some attention and boy did we oblige.. :) :D Best way to address this kind of crap is to ignore it.

• TimBrp

Posted May 13, 2005 - 10:20 AM

Damn straight thumpa.

• hill5150

Posted May 13, 2005 - 10:22 AM

I concur, let's just ride .......... :)

• jamestoo

Posted May 13, 2005 - 10:50 AM

Quigley,

If you love your L so much good for you ! instead of riding i suggest you stuck your weener up the silencer and get pumping your seedless man fat.

Everyone else on here will mostly be riding this weekend thats the best way for you to ride your bike :) :D :) :D

you &%$#@! butt TWAT

:worthy:

• miguelitro

Posted May 13, 2005 - 10:53 AM

Bet i could take Quigley on with my 1973 Suzuki TS-185 Sierra!!! Actually that bike is pretty great and where did i get it? From a friend who bought a 650L!
He regrets it to this day....
Actually now he is riding my 82 YZ490,, talk a bout a HANDFULL, with no complaints...
And who cares if the R wins baja, I mean if its not in supercross who cares right???
Mike

• Supplicate

Posted May 13, 2005 - 10:57 AM

If we had Irondude the Squidly Quigley's would :) to the great one's and learn how to ride there bike and maybe even learn how to make the bikes work better, faster, longer..........

just a suggestion... not be taken as slander... but why don't one of you guys buck up and take over the position of the edjucator then instead of lamenting the late Irondude. I lurked long and read many things, but honestly, if you truly learned from him, it shouldn't be that hard to pass some of that knowledge down instead of always saying "But if the great master was here, he could provide some insight."

feel free to flame me, just calling em as I sees em.

• BWB63

Posted May 13, 2005 - 11:33 AM

just a suggestion... not be taken as slander... but why don't one of you guys buck up and take over the position of the edjucator then instead of lamenting the late Irondude. I lurked long and read many things, but honestly, if you truly learned from him, it shouldn't be that hard to pass some of that knowledge down instead of always saying "But if the great master was here, he could provide some insight."

feel free to flame me, just calling em as I sees em.

Not a flame but, Irondude wasn't just one to help tell how to fix your bike. He was one to put you in your place, with words like no other could. :)
It was major raw but, nicely said, he could slam like no other. Mike Kay is almost as good but, he is more carefull what he says :D so not to get the boot.

• frankstr

Posted May 13, 2005 - 11:47 AM

I could say more derogatory remarks , But I'm not going to stoop to Qwuiglys level....... :D
I think Qwuigly ought to be banned from TT for starting such a thread and saying stupid crap........... :)
I thought we're here to make friends and learn and give info......
It's all about riding and not being jerks............ :)

• Rokatt88

Posted May 13, 2005 - 12:02 PM

I could say more derogatory remarks , But I'm not going to stoop to Qwuiglys level....... :D
I think Qwuigly ought to be banned from TT for starting such a thread and saying stupid crap........... :)
I thought we're here to make friends and learn and give info......
It's all about riding and not being jerks............ :)

Yes, yes...we must all learn to live together. Accept each other for their pros and cons. Be a Ying to anothers Yang. Like the keys of a piano we can live in harmony. Or...

We could eat his liver and skull f**k him! :D

• needsprayer

Posted May 13, 2005 - 12:41 PM

So this moron rides his dual sported XR650R to Nomads MX.

Arriving at Nomads MX with mirrors on

Takes off the mirrors

And rides the MX tracks

Sets up for a nice toptable

Chickens out and rolls a double :)

Then rides trails, plays on the oval track, puts his mirrors back on and goes home.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.