anti-fog goggles

30 replies to this topic
  • Damian

Posted November 25, 2000 - 10:05 PM

Kitchen dish washing detergent also works well as an anti fog. I found it works better than all the commercil anti fog products I've tried and its a lot cheaper. Just use you finger to apply half a drop over the inside of the lens then polish with a soft cloth or tissue.
Although its not a problem here in Australis this time of year as its 36 deg C (thats about 100 F to those of you in the one country of the world that still uses the ancient English measurements :-)
"Stones" and "feet"...blah.

• brurag

Posted November 26, 2000 - 05:27 PM

The company I work for manufactures an anti-fog product for one of our customers. They sell it strictly to scuba shops worldwide for re-sale. The product works well. Most scuba shops will have anti-fog products available if you're not able to find them else where.

------------------
Dan in Washington
2000 WR400F

[This message has been edited by Dan Bruland (edited 11-26-2000).]

• mcarp

Posted November 27, 2000 - 07:02 PM

I went ahead and purchased a pair of Scotts ski goggles. It has a double lens and impregnated anti-fog chemical on the lens along with some add'l air scoops out front. It was only $18, an extra pair now since I only have one :) Will test these soon enough and post findings.

• Vabkian

Posted October 27, 2008 - 10:18 AM

I use tooth paste when I scooba dive. I rub a bit on inside the goggle and then wash it off. I has worked!

• beezer

Posted October 27, 2008 - 10:57 AM

I wonder if any of the original posters are still alive or in a senior citizens home somewhere.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • drtbk4ever

Posted October 27, 2008 - 11:17 AM

I wonder if any of the original posters are still alive or in a senior citizens home somewhere.

LOL, good one Beezer.

I still want to add my 2 cents to this thread. I use shampoo on my hockey visor and have done so for the last 15 years. It does the trick and smells nice too.

• byggd

Posted October 27, 2008 - 11:30 AM

LOL, good one Beezer.

I still want to add my 2 cents to this thread. I use shampoo on my hockey visor and have done so for the last 15 years. It does the trick and smells nice too.

head n shoulders?? :lol: :p

• JoshG61

Posted May 27, 2009 - 02:44 PM

Damp cloth, washing up liquid, literally wax on wax off.. sorted!! Other than that.. rain x make awesome stuff :thumpsup:

• drtbk4ever

Posted May 28, 2009 - 12:14 PM

head n shoulders?? :crazy: :eek:

Sorry, slow reply here.

No not head and shoulders, PERT. Smells nicer.

• P0ACHER

Posted May 30, 2009 - 08:46 AM

Oakley A-frames.

(thank me later.)

• byggd

Posted May 30, 2009 - 04:40 PM

WOW! This thread has been resurrected twice!
http://www.rockymoun...dFamilyId=14806
with this
Oakley L Frame Replacement Lenses Persimmon Dual Vented

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.