White Brothers Aluminum Pro I

10 replies to this topic
  • mmbasa

Posted May 12, 2005 - 11:58 AM

Any use this pipe? How do you like it over stock. MotoSport outlet is blowing them out for $250 for the complete system.

• Ga426owner

Posted May 12, 2005 - 01:34 PM

I have it and I love it - power increased everywhere - I paid 550.00 for mine I saw that it dropped $ also - I may have to buy a 2nd for back up - did the CarbonPro also drop another 100 bucks?

• slappie

Posted May 12, 2005 - 01:40 PM

Exact quetstion I had.

I got that update email from them also.

Very tempting.

How loud is it compared to stock?

• MOTORDUDE0616

Posted May 12, 2005 - 02:14 PM

Thats a smokin deal I got mine from motosportoutlet for $350 and love it. Great power all the way around a little louder than stock but a great pipe.

• mmbasa

Posted May 13, 2005 - 09:28 AM

Just called and they are sold out for the 05 YZ450.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ga426owner

Posted May 13, 2005 - 09:30 AM

Just called and they are sold out for the 05 YZ450.

damn!!!! it is the same pipe for every 2003 - 2005 right????????????

that was the deal of the day - well yesterday........ :)

• mmbasa

Posted May 13, 2005 - 10:06 AM

All I know is that I called and the guy said sold out. Check ebay next week, I wouldn't be surprised to see some there for at least $350. Bastards!

• snow

Posted May 13, 2005 - 05:09 PM

So say I put a pipe on my new 05 am I realy going to see a diference or will it be in my head?? There are so many out there would this pipe be the way to go?? I ride with a guy that has a WB carbon pro and he loves it I don't like the carbon because I know I am going to lay my bike over a few times I ride 1/2 in the dunes and 1/2 in the woods but so far I have just been to the dunes.

• Ga426owner

Posted May 14, 2005 - 06:45 AM

So say I put a pipe on my new 05 am I realy going to see a diference or will it be in my head?? There are so many out there would this pipe be the way to go?? I ride with a guy that has a WB carbon pro and he loves it I don't like the carbon because I know I am going to lay my bike over a few times I ride 1/2 in the dunes and 1/2 in the woods but so far I have just been to the dunes.

Snow if I was you I would buy either the Alum Pro which is the same as your friends carbon pro but in alum. or the 05 WB Alum pro series with the new interchangeable end caps -

• xjman1

Posted October 31, 2005 - 08:50 PM

Does this pipe have a spark arrestor? I saw a post by a guy who bought one for his Kawasaki and he said it did not have one. I just bought one on Ebay, but may be in for a surprise. Oh well, my fault for not doing better research.

• Matt96xr6

Posted October 31, 2005 - 10:52 PM

No SA on the race pipes

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Should I buy this bike? help....... by Numsa Hul

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   What bike should I buy?
  • 10 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.