Little washer missing

1 reply to this topic
  • ratbiker

Posted May 11, 2005 - 06:53 PM

I am missing the little washer in my kouba t handle.I just read a thread where it says i should have washer,spring,o ring in that order.Anybody know the effects of missing that washer?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kirkw

Posted May 11, 2005 - 07:01 PM

Had the same experiece when I installed my ZipTy fuels screw about a year ago. I decided to run it without. Last ride it backed itself out while riding. Lost all of the other small parts, but was able to find the Zipty in the trail where I noticed the bike began runnign really lean. Was that the cause? Who knows? Sudco.com sells all the bits and pieces for the FCR carb, with the only catch being a $15 minimum order. I now have plenty of spares, lets hope I or any of my thumper buddies I ride with do not need them.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.