stonyford update thanksgiving ride

7 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 18, 2000 - 10:54 PM

Hi all
i'll will be going up monday night to save the camp spot,anyone wanting to go at that time let me know. if not i'll you all up there.So far we have ,Howard,bob,Sol Cal Erik,and myself camping,and big Dan coming up for dinner and riding,on firday Silcon Mike,and [2] friends,also Roseville Mike,and [3] friends,hope to see you all there.
monty

• marty_mosley

Posted November 18, 2000 - 05:44 PM

I'm trying to come up and ride friday or saterday. I don't realy have any good cold weather camping gear. Sure want to meet everybody and ride. Where is the camp site ? davis flat ? I've been there once. Sound like a lot of fun wish I had a camper.

modesto marty

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 18, 2000 - 07:49 PM

Hi Marty
The camp site is just before davis flats,when you make the right trun after the frist brigde go down the road 1/2 mile we will be on you left,look for a big patio hauler 5th wheel trailer hope to se you there.
monty

• cphillis

Posted November 18, 2000 - 09:11 PM

Originally posted by monty wilson:
Hi all
i'll will be going up monday night to save the camp spot,anyone wanting to go at that time let me know. if not i'll you all up there.So far we have ,Howard,bob,Sol Cal Erik,and myself camping,and big Dan coming up for dinner and riding,on firday Silcon Mike,and [2] friends,also Roseville Mike,and [3] friends,hope to see you all there.
monty

HI Monty this is Craig I have been talking to Dan and I am going to come up to Stoneyford on Friday Morning I will be staying till Sunday. Can you save me a spot I would appreciate it. I have a 27ft trailer. I will be talking to Dan this week to get directions. I am bring My wife and two kids. I can't wait to see the place that Dan brags about all the time. I need to ride bad I am going through withdraws. Talk to you on Friday.

Craig

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 18, 2000 - 09:37 PM

Craig you will love the place i'll put you down for a spot with a view.Big dan told me you be coming i haven't rode with you sens elkins hows everything going,my son will come up sat.He has a 426 2000.
monty

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 19, 2000 - 08:00 PM

Due to the number of trialers we have coming for camping i will be loking at a diffent camp spot[larger] also it will be closer to the small kids track for the younger riders.I'll post tuesday with directions[ it's still at davis flats] after i go up monday night.
monty

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 21, 2000 - 09:20 AM

Just got back from stonyford,there is a lot of campers up there.The camp will just before davis flats on the left,look for the flashing orange lite the weather is in the 30's at night 60's day ground is wet and snow up high,i'll see you all there.
monty

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 21, 2000 - 10:08 PM

P.S. CELL PHONE 707-479-2742 FOR MONTY

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.