wr450 levers the same as YZ450 levers?

1 reply to this topic
  • Chevy_Cowboy

Posted May 11, 2005 - 08:57 AM

Hey guys, I've been eyeing some cool levers for my bike for awhile and now that I've fubar'ed the brake lever its time to buy some.

The levers I want are Moose Competition levers (with the rubber grip on them) but according to the downloadable parts unlimited catalog (PG 603) they don't make them for WR's but they do make them for YZ's.

I was under the impression that yz's and wr's had the same levers (and several other manufacturers list the same part number for both bikes) so is there something different about the Moose Competition levers or has moose just not crossreferenced these parts?

Is it a safe bet that parts unlimited part #M557-43-33 will fit my 04 WR450? :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DesertWR

Posted May 11, 2005 - 12:24 PM

Not sure about the brake but I know the clutch lever on the '05 is different. Tried 3 aftermarket levers and none of them would work. Had to go OEM. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.