I need hop up help,,,please!!

3 replies to this topic
  • CRAIGTHOMAS

Posted May 11, 2005 - 07:16 AM

Well I own a 2003 yz450 that is in excellent shape .I was going to sell it and buy a 05 rmz450 but I am a yamaha guy through and through so I decided to take about $1800 and invest it into carbon fiber goodies,new exhaust,sprockets,chain sliders but I dont know where to start.I have seen anodized axle guides,,but dont know where to get them,.I have seen all carbon fiber forkguards,skid plates Thanks for all of the help,,,craig :)

• Dolce_Grappa

Posted May 11, 2005 - 01:19 PM

Hey, check out Thumpertalks Store.

Carbon Fiber Goodies
http://www.lightspeedperf.com
Cheap Performance
www.hotcamsinc.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 450GN

Posted May 11, 2005 - 03:34 PM

i have put on a few carbon fiber pieces on mine and am satisfied with it

i purchased alot from ebay...

skid plate... 40$ ebay
frame guards... 100$ from Yamaha dealer.... GYTR
i have the carbon fiber upper fork covers... 30$ from ebay

i purchased some carbon fiber lookalike sticker and applied it to my lower fork covers and front brake line cover thing as well as to the rear brake protector and they look GREAT... just took my time and used a heat gun

i also purchased a new set of levers from ebay for around 20$ that look like they are wrapped in carbon

now i just need a black background number plate kit and a carbon fiber airbox and ill be happy...

i have seen carbon fiber crank case and clutch side engine covers in magazine but never for sale?

those would look quality

and there is also a GYTR carbon pro exhaust system on EBAY right now... bidding is around 200$ but will probably finish near 400$ i bet

that pipe looks real nice

• yzf450jack

Posted May 11, 2005 - 03:55 PM

I was looking in the thumpertalk classifieds yesterday and there is lots of goodie's for your 450 in there :D :) :)

Related Content

Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.