Recomendation

4 replies to this topic
  • Georgie-Hammer

Posted May 11, 2005 - 01:21 AM

Can any of you Guru's recomend a road legal exguast that will not sacrafice any power to my WR 426F, if so, will I have to change any of the jetting :)

• kirkw

Posted May 11, 2005 - 09:27 AM

Not sure what "road legal" in Engalnd is from a decible standpoint, but the FMF Q is a consistently quiet pipe for the WRs. You will likely need to rejet as it breathes much better than stock.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Georgie-Hammer

Posted May 11, 2005 - 10:20 PM

Sorry for not being specific, I am currently running with a white bruv E series with titanium header pipe. Things are getting a bit hot over here in respect of noise levels :) . What I need is a system that will give the same power to the bike but does not roar as much (shame) will the system you have recomended give the same power and not choke it up ?? :D

• Georgie-Hammer

Posted May 11, 2005 - 10:29 PM

Sorry, 94 DB is the limit here !

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted May 12, 2005 - 08:19 AM

Georgie, I actually think that the stock pipes on the Euro/Canadian bikes are alright for what they are. They are just about the quietest pipes I've heard on the WR. Another good solution for you is to get a US WR pipe and install a PMB insert in it, pretty good performance while keeping you stealth around town.. White Bros E2 is also a good performer, FMF has about a dozen pipe out to choose from, it all depends how many pounds/euro dollars you want to spend... cheers..

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.