Rear shock sock??

3 replies to this topic
  • cdonowho

Posted May 10, 2005 - 02:52 PM

I want to take off the mud guard on my XR650R to give the Tera-flex some room to grow. Anyone know where I can get a sock for the rear shock? I found an old post about one but the link is dead. :)

Clayton

• BRP27

Posted May 10, 2005 - 04:07 PM

I put a Outerwears for a CR500 on my XR650R( they don't have one listed for the BRP). They have a web site but you cant order direct. I like the sock and it was not expensive

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • qadsan

Posted May 10, 2005 - 04:40 PM

Call the TT store as they sell two different versions. They sells the outwears product and one from white bros, which may also be made by outerwears. They come in red, blue, black, etc.

• cdonowho

Posted May 10, 2005 - 07:30 PM

Cool :) Thanks...

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.