Bike Pics and exhaust

25 replies to this topic
  • LotsOfBikes

Posted May 12, 2005 - 08:46 PM

chain needs more slack? :)

• TimBrp

Posted May 13, 2005 - 03:12 AM

Lotsofbikes- The bikes on a stand man. Measures 1 1/2" of play when I'm on the bike. Perfect...

• LotsOfBikes

Posted May 13, 2005 - 04:54 AM

On the stand is when is should be it's loosest. It just looks tight in the pic. Good looking bike!! Where in the hell can you ride that monster in Massachusetts? You belong out West with it!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TimBrp

Posted May 13, 2005 - 06:27 AM

Dude I did about 60 miles of singletrack with her the other day. I beat the hell out of myself. I'm a better rider because of it though. Where I was there weren't many rocks so it wasn't too bad. She is a handful out here but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

• KeithBoyd

Posted May 13, 2005 - 12:12 PM

Nice bike........

• LotsOfBikes

Posted May 14, 2005 - 08:40 AM

Was the single track on John Kerry's front lawn? :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.